KING® Shocks and SUPERLIFT® united forces to provide you with a precision engineered lift system with perfectly matched and specifically valved shocks. Using race-winning technology, King Shocks front coil overs and rear shocks both have external reservoirs and are both easily adjustable with the simple twist of a knob. Select from Super Soft to Super Firm to create a ride perfectly suited to you. Soften up when just cruising the streets or firm it up when hammering the rough terrain or carrying an extra payload. Discover for yourself the reason the world’s toughest race winners choose King Shocks.
These King Superlift edition Coil Overs come completely assembled and ready to bolt in. No assembly or spring compressors needed.
For Superlift's part, OEM CAD models and the latest 3D design software were used to precision engineer a suspension system that hinges around a set of massive, high clearance tubular radius arms designed to bolt right into the factory mounts. These heavy-duty radius arms use the giant press fit OEM Clevite bushings to reduce noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) feature a flat jack plate, include alignment cam bolts and are offset to the inside allowing maximum turning radius and tire clearance.
PRODUCT FEATURES OF 6" KING SUSPENSION LIFT KIT
The 6" lift also contains a new track bar relocation bracket to ensure proper steering geometry and track bar phasing. The rear lift is achieved with a new design fabricated rear block that allows the removal of the stock block.
- This is a complete King Shocks coilover replacement radius arm suspension Lift Kit for the 2017-2022 Ford F-250/F-350 4WD – diesel engine
- Provides 6” of lift height
- Includes track bar bracket and related brackets, rear blocks and rear King Shocks remote Reservoir shocks.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
- Front 2.5" KING Coilover shocks, replacement radius arms, track bar bracket, brake line brackets, steering stabilizer bracket, and all hardware needed for installation.
- Rear fabricated blocks with ubolts and KING reservoir shocks 2.5".