CONTROL ARM KIT
- HOLDEN COLORADO/COLORADO 7 2017 - CURRENT
It is common for these vehicles to run out of factory adjustment when wheel aligning after installing a lift kit or new suspension.
The ATI upper control arms provide fully adjustable camber and castor.
Built with OE style ball joints and bushings, these arms are designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality.
These arms can be fitted to standard vehicles or lifted vehicles and are a great replacement for the factory units.
- 7 position adjustable castor up to 4 degrees
- Ability to correct camber in lifted applications
- Increased coil clearance
- Increased down travel
- Greasable ball joints
- 3 year warranty
- Both left and right UCA's
- Pivot bushes for both UCA's
- Crush tubes for both UCA's
- All necessary washers
- Greasable ball joints for both UCA's